Packing for a vacation is somehow always one of the most hype-inducing yet annoying parts of planning a trip.
Although our "girls weekend" in Palm Springs has dissolved down to a "solo weekend" in Palm Springs, I'm still pumped to go. I mean, I'll be paying for the whole cost of the room, which was not the plan, but I really think it might kill me to cancel a hotel reservation. So with only two days before my desert wanderings, I decided packing might be a good idea.
What's coming along?
- My Birkenstocks. I really just think these come everywhere with me. Because they're the best. Shoes. Ever.
- My super cute, high-waisted Aerie floral print bikini, because nothing says "60's revival boutique hotel" quite like that suit.
- Denim. Denim dress (loose fitting so I won't die of heat exhaustion) and my denim mom shorts.
- My new American Eagle Soft & Sexy tank. Now listen - you thought AE was a "high school" brand? Their Soft & Sexy line will CHANGE YOUR LIFE.
- My white pool slides and a cute slip-on tank, because pool.
- My old, beat-up converse that have seen a lot so they may as well see Palm Springs, too.
Two. More. Days.